Swedish Translators⭐️Nordic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Swedish Translation Services by Native Swedish Translators
- Each Swedish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Swedish translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Swedish translations. If you lose your Swedish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented Swedish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Swedish project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible Swedish translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 25 years of international work experience since we have our customers and Swedish translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for Swedish translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for Swedish translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Swedish Translation agency Baltic Media in the Nordics
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specializing in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, translation agency Baltic Media offers human translation services for corporate, public and individual clients.